We have a lot of catching up to do on this blog for May, so here it goes! Mother's Day was amazing this year. It was so special to be able to actually hold a child on Mother's Day. Bryan and Parker surprised me with a new product at the salon, a Caribbean body scrub. I was hesitant at first, but let me tell you it was AMAZING and very relaxing. I recommend it to anyone! On Mother's Day I woke up to lots of hugs and kisses from Parker. He was being extra lovey that day and I really needed that. It was kind of a bittersweet day for me. It was special to have Parker here with me, but I still miss Mallory and Payton very dearly. In honor of them, we went to a balloon release with the support group we belong to. It was a very special event because almost everyone in the group now has their own miracle baby after such tragedy. Parker helped in the festivities by releasing balloons for his sisters. Thanks for such an amazing day Bryan and Parker!
Our support group releasing balloons in memory of our babies that we have lost.
Here are all the mom's in our support group, everyone has had a baby now...what miracles we have!
Parker and Mommy and the Garden of Angels
No comments:
Post a Comment