Monday, June 8, 2009
Happy Birthday Parker!
I know everyone always says this, but it really doesn't seem like a year ago that Parker was born. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I miss little baby Parker, but I couldn't be more excited about the future. As Parker turns one today, I know we're in for more exciting changes over the next few months. He's getting very close to taking his first steps, and his little personality continues to grow every day. Erika and I couldn't be happier parents.
The slideshow above is from Parker's Birthday party on Sunday, the 7th. It was a beautiful day, and we're very thankful to all of our friends and family that came out to celebrate with Parker. Erika's homemade dinosaur cake was a hit, and P-Man made quite a mess with his chocolate cake. Afterwards we ended up having an impromptu pool party that was our first official pool gathering. It was a blast!
Parker's very lucky to have so many great cousins, aunts & uncles, grandparents, and friends. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did at the birthday party, and I can't wait until next year!
P.S. A few samples from the photo session Saturday are up on our photographer's blog.
http://capturesintime.com/blog/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday to Parker! Sorry I missed the actual day. It looks like you had a great time. Erica, the cake turned out so cute. Talk to you soon. Sally
ReplyDelete