The Hunt family was very busy for Memorial Day weekend. Parker took his first swim in our new pool. As you can tell by the pictures he LOVED it! It was a little cold for me but that did not seem to bother him. On Sunday evening we attended a BBQ hosted by Chad & Amanda Brown. Parker was the life of the party! Finally on Monday we did a little yard work and then we were off to the Royal's game. It was a beautiful day, the rain held off and it was very cool. Thank goodness, because I was a little worried about how Parker was going to act at the game. He did very well, but his new little friend Kellen helped keep him entertain.
Bryan & Parker at our first Royal's game!
I just love this picture of us! It's one of my favorites so far!
Parker & his new friend Kellen
The Browns BBQParker do we really have to try and put everything in our mouths?
My little cheese ball!
Poolside!Parker & I have our own Cabana boy...love ya daddy!
If only we knew what Shyla was really thinking.....
Yes I actually woke up one morning with my son sleeping on top of my head!
That boy keeps getting cuter by the day! Looks like things are going well in your new house. That pool is going to be great this summer! Isn't that crazy about my house? YOu guys definitely must have sent some good vibes our way. NOw we're practically homeless!
ReplyDelete