I thought I'd throw a quick post out here to share some photos and a couple updates. It's been a busy spring/summer so far, and I think just about every weekend for the rest of the summer already has something planned. Parker just turned two on June 10th, he's finishing up swim lessons this week, and I think we're going to start him in gymnastics on Thursday nights beginning next week. I changed roles at Cerner and I'm traveling more now, and I've been training a lot for triathlons. Erika has a new job at Lockheed Martin that she is settling into, and she's been training for the Hospital Hill half marathon that she just ran a couple weeks ago. Most of you that read this blog already know all that though.
So, the real reason for posting. We had pictures taken recently and just got the online proofs back. As usual, Melissa did an amazing job. Click on this link: Captures in Time, click Access Gallery (you don't have to create an account), and the code is Parker2010. There is a short video you can watch and then click the Continue to Gallery link to see all the pictures.
Here's a few from Parker's birthday party also.
No comments:
Post a Comment