It's been awhile since our last update. We were very busy in the month of December. Christmas was so exciting this year, you would have thought Bryan was more excited this year than Parker considering he was up at 5am wanting to wake the whole entire house to open presents! I told him he was nuts, so Parker and I got a few more hours of sleep before we put Bryan out of his misery! Grandma & Grandpa Hoyes stayed with us on Christmas Eve and then made the rounds to the rest of the grandkids during the day. We then went back to LaGrange the weekend after Christmas for my family's Christmas. New Years was pretty uneventful for us, we cleaned house....lame I know BUT we were hosting Bryan's family Christmas the next day so everything had to be in tip top shape. We celebrated the Hunt Christmas on New Year's Day. Everyone was able to make it back and we had a great game night later on that night; boys vs girls with Pictionary and Taboo (my favorite). I hate to admit it but the boys did win :(
We encountered our first official injury of the year. See the photos below, it actually looks worse than it was. Parker was in the hallway by himself when it happened, I think the wall and him had a falling out :) A little ice and lots of TLC and he was back to normal within a few hours. January looks pretty calm for us, we are preparing for a ski trip in early February. We are excited BUT I'm dreading leaving my little guy for 4 days!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are excited to see what 2010 brings the Hunt family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment