It's almost February and I'm finally making my first post of the new year. January has been a really busy month at work so I haven't had much time to play with photos and videos, or post anything out here. It's been busy, but fun. I went to Boston on the 13th - 15th to help out a client. It was a fun trip, but I underestimated how much I would miss little P-Man. I'm also working on some new projects at work that I'm really enjoying. Erika's company moved out to Lee's Summit in January, so her drive to work is much shorter now which is awesome for her.
Parker started day care at Cerner this week, but had a pretty rough first week. He was only there a few hours Monday before Erika got a call that he bumped his face and had a bloody nose. I know it's the first of many, but it was kind of hard having him get his first "ouchy" away from us, and on his first day at a new place. Then we got a call Wednesday that he was sick and Erika had to go pick him up. He's doing better now, but he had to stay home Thursday and Friday. So his first week was really only 2 and 1/2 days.
Parker's ready to start crawling any day now and I can't wait. Here's a short clip from 1/26/09 of him laughing and then trying to crawl.
Parker Trying to Crawl from Bryan Hunt on Vimeo
No comments:
Post a Comment